Many of you will be champing at the bit to get back on the courts!
In order to open the courts we are obliged to follow a number of health and safety guidelines which may seem a bit tedious but are unfortunately necessary at Level 3.
We have CHANGED THE GATE CODE which should mean that only people who have read this email and know the requirements will have court access.
As you know, under Level 3 you may play only with people in your bubble.
Here are the Tennis NZ Guidelines for Players.
Please read these!
Here are the important things you need to know.
Please read carefully :
1. The courts will be open for play during daylight hours from 9am tomorrow, Saturday 2 May.
2. There will be no play after dark as there is no access to the Pavilion to turn on the floodlights.
3. WE HAVE CHANGED THE GATE CODE – the new code will be given out when members have emailed the club secretary with the name, address and contact phone number of every player in their bubble.
Non-members from your bubble are welcome to play with you. We ask for a donation of $6 per non-member each time they play, to be deposited in the club ANZ account 06-0453-0214503-00.
4. Please sanitise your hands before entry and after exit from the courts.
One person from each bubble must be nominated to sanitise the gate and pinpad upon entry and exit.
5. You must book your court online via the club website: https://omokoroatennis.com/book-a-court/.
(This is how OCTC can keep a contact record of those who have accessed the courts.)
6. You must also check in on the Tennis NZ website via this link: www.tennis.kiwi/checkin – choose Omokoroa Community Tennis Club as the venue and fill in the contact details for each player.
(Under COVID-19 regulations you must CHECK-IN before playing.
This information is being collected to assist in the management of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be given to the Ministry of Health and/or the District Health Board on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes.)
7. All players must sanitise their hands before entry and upon exit .
8. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact Sharon Parker on the club phone 027-261-9517.
We are relying on all players to adhere to these procedures in order to keep our community safe and keep our courts open and we thank you for your understanding!
We are looking forward to getting to Level 2 as soon as possible, when all club members will be able to get back on the courts together.