Advanced notice of junior interclub entries – see updated website and info below:
Junior Interclub Before XMAS 2023/24:
· Entries are open. Please read the attached ‘Interclub Team Submission Guide’ that explains how to submit your teams straight into MatchHub, online. If you have to add a player/code while doing your teams, it is super easy to ‘add player’ on the submission page. Coaches/Club captains/Junior Convenors can only submit teams by logging in with your club’s MatchHub administrator login. All clubs have one, if you are unsure of your club’s please get in touch with your Club secretary, or your region’s MH Administrator (WBOP = me; BOP = Margaret Green).
· Green Ball is a contest within Junior Interclub Before Xmas 2023/24, but Orange Ball is an entirely separate interclub when you enter your teams.
· Entries Closing Date – Team entries close Tuesday, 17 October 2023.
· Junior Interclub Seeding Meeting – Thursday, 19 October via Zoom, 12pm.
· Junior Interclub Starts – Saturday, 28 October 2023.
· Junior Interclub Ends – Friday, 16 December 2023.
· Frequency, weekly.
· Before Xmas contests (weekly) – Div 1, Div 2 – 5, Green Ball, Orange Ball.
· Seeding Format – all teams are to be entered into a contest via MatchHub and divided into divisions (#1, #2, #3) according to team ranking (teams to enter 4 regulars initially, and 2 reserves – keep reserve pool and added as needed); where possible equal amount of teams in divisions to avoid byes; sharing of one reserve pool among teams in same division, acceptable and works well.
· Seeding Meeting (Zoom) – club coaches and junior convenors to attend Zoom seeding meeting to go over teams entered and agree with the allocation of teams into divisions/rounds; Tennis WBOP manager to screen share entries in MatchHub.
· Division 1 – As per previous junior interclub, teams of 2 regular players, and 2 reserves; playing 2x singles, 1x double.
· Entry Fee – $25 per team.
· Default Fee– $50 default fee applies.