|Kia ora anō rā (hi again)|
The Adastra Foundation provides scholarships to extraordinary young New Zealanders. Since 2007, the Foundation has supported hundreds of athletes, musicians and performing artists with more than $2m and dozens of customised personal development workshops.
Applications will OPEN for the 2024 scholarship programme on Friday 1st September. Scholarship criteria can be found on the website here. and below. Applications can also be made from the website once they are open.
Please note the following guidelines before submitting an application:
– Awards are available to athletes, musicians and performing artists.
– Candidates must be able to demonstrate financial hardship and their need for funding.
– Candidates should generally be senior secondary school students in the year of holding the scholarship, with some exceptions.
– Candidates must be New Zealand citizens
– Candidates must be resident in the Waikato/BOP regionCandidates must be representing a Waikato/BOP club (if relevant)
– For applicants that have received scholarships in past years, consideration is given to previous engagement in the programme
*The trustees reserve the right to award scholarships to candidates who fall outside these criteria.